|Morning||10am - 1pm||€150|
|Afternoon||2 - 5pm||€150|
|Full Day||10am - 1pm - 2 - 5pm||€300 / €450|
|Application Deadline: 20/06/2021 11:59 pm||Apply Now|
Fridays, 10 September to 17 December
- Morning Session €150 (online streaming)
- Afternoon Session €150 (online streaming)
- Full Day Session Online €300 (online streaming)
- Full Day Session In Studio €450 (in studio, limited spaces available, full day option only)
This Friday Self-Directed Life Drawing Course offers an opportunity for professional artists and students to practice working from the live model in order to maintain a high skill-level and practice drawing. These are self-directed sessions. Due to current restrictions in the studio space, this class will have two options:
Option 1 – In Studio: Artists will work in the RHA studios with the live model. Social distancing and health and safety procedures will be in place. Please note, due to social distancing, spaces are extremely limited for this option. This ‘in studio’ option is only offered to artists wishing to apply for a full day session.
Option 2 – Live Streaming: Artists can work remotely and stream the class via Zoom. A link will be circulated each week.
This is a 15-week term. Course facilitator – Colin Martin RHA.
HOW TO APPLY
Artists interested in participating in any of the above courses should complete the relevant online application form available on the RHA School webpage, link below, and include:
- A short CV (PDF documents only. Maximum file size 500K);
- Up to three low resolution images of their work, preferably recent representational works (JPG format only. Maximum file size 500K);
- Please note that places on these courses are limited;
- All applicants will be contacted shortly after the deadline date listed.
RHA SCHOOL ACCESS PROGRAMME
As part of the RHA School Access Programme, two free places on RHA School courses are offered – one to an artist currently enrolled at any of the third-level art colleges in Ireland and one to an artist of merit at any stage of their career. Artists and art students who wish to be considered for these places should include a cover letter with their online application providing a short statement indicating how they would benefit from attending the course.