|€150||August 27, 2017|
*Please note that this workshop will now take place over two full days.
This comprehensive two day workshop will tackle those most notoriously difficult body parts to draw, the hand and the foot. A knowledge of the underlying anatomy greatly assists in understanding the forms, and will be a useful tool to aid successful figure drawing. The workshop will take place in the RHA School and will include:
- An introduction in the RHA Library;
- Working from a combination of diagrammatic instruction and a live model in the main studio space;
- A half day at the Royal College of surgeons observing the specimens.
This workshop will suit those with experience in life drawing who would like to add to their skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Artists interested in participating in this course should apply by completing the online application form.
- A short CV (PDF documents only. Maximum file size 500K);
- Up to three low resolution images of their work. Preferably recent representational works (JPG format only. Maximum file size 500K).
RHA SCHOOL ACCESS PROGRAMME
As part of the RHA School Access Programme, two free places on RHA School Workshops, Courses, Life-drawing sessions and Masterclasses will be offered. One to an artist currently enrolled at any of the third level art colleges in Ireland. The second free place will be offered to an artist of merit at any stage of their career. This additional free place has been made available through the generosity of an anonymous donor. Artists and art students who wish to be considered for these places should include a CV, three images of current practice and a cover letter providing a short statement indicating how they would benefit from attending any of the RHA School activities as part of their online application.
Queries about any of the RHA School classes, workshops or masterclasses should be forwarded to the Academy Co-ordinator, Kate McBride. Phone: 01-6612558 or email: email@example.com