All information concerning the digital submission procedure and the terms and conditions of the exhibition are on the OESS website www.royalhibernianacademy.oess1.uk/.
HAND IN STAGE TWO
If one or more of your artwork entries have been preselected to go through to the next stage of selection, please note the following:
- Please print out the page from the OESS website and bring it with you when you deliver your artwork to the gallery.
- Labels, found on your OESS page, must be attached to your works prior to delivery.
- Please print TWO copies of the label and attach one to the back of the artwork and tie the other to the back of the artwork. Artworks will not be accepted without two labels attached.
- If your work is arriving by courier, please ask that they deliver in the designated time.
- Please note that we cannot change delivery times as we need to monitor and control the numbers in the gallery for your safety and the safety of our staff.
Royal Hibernian Academy
15 Ely Place
Delivery Details to facilitate your safety and physical distancing:
Artist surname A, B – Thursday, August 6th, 10am to 12pm
Artist surname C – Thursday, August 6th, 12pm to 2pm
Artist surname D, E – Thursday, August 6th, 2pm to 3pm
Artist surname F, G – Thursday, August 6th, 3pm to 5pm
Artist surname H, I, J – Friday, August 7th, 10am to 12pm
Artist surname K – Friday, August 7th, 12pm to 1pm
Artist surname L – Friday, August 7th, 1pm to 2pm
Artist surname M, Mac, Mc – Friday, August 7th, 2pm to 4pm
Artist surname N – Friday, August 7th, 4pm to 5pm
Artist surname O – Saturday, August 8th, 10am to 11am
Artist surname P – Saturday, August 8th, 11am to 12pm
Artist surname Q, R – Saturday, August 8th, 12pm to 1pm
Artist surname S, T – Saturday, August 8th, 1pm to 3pm
Artist surname V, W, X – Saturday, August 8th, 3pm to 4pm