RHA Gallery Reopening
We will be implementing all of the HSE/NSAI required protocols for the safety and comfort of all our visitors and staff when the RHA Gallery reopens with the 190th Annual Exhibition from 13 October. We are really looking forward to welcoming you back and your safety is our highest priority.
Online booking will be available here 2 weeks prior to the opening date.
We will ask that before booking your visit, you please read and answer the following questions:
- Have you been in contact with anyone with Coronavirus/Covid-19 in the last two weeks?
- Are you, or any close contacts, waiting for the result of a Coronavirus/Covid-19 test?
- Are you suffering from any flu like symptoms of Coronavirus/Covid-19?
- Are you experiencing any difficulty in breathing, shortness of breath?
- Are you experiencing any fever like/temperature symptoms?
- Are you experiencing any loss of smell/taste?
If you answer YES to ANY questions, please defer your visit to another time.
If it is safe for you to visit, online booking will be available here and walk-ins always welcome (numbers allowing).
New measures to ensure the safety of visitors and staff include:
- Restricted visitor numbers.
- Online booking system.
- Health check questionnaire prior to booking.
- Groups limited to four.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- Hourly sanitizing of touch points and toilets.
- Directional signage.
- Gallery safety monitors.
The RHA Gallery will reopen showing:
RHA 190th Annual Exhibition
Attendance will be limited to 40 individuals per hour (groups of no more than four) and you will be requested to book your time and free visit on Eventbrite – available here from 29 September, 2 weeks prior to opening.
For those who would prefer to stay at home, you can follow the RHA on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and receive our weekly e-bulletin (by joining our mailing list on this website) to receive exhibition information, updates and news of all our virtual events.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to expand further on the safety measures that the RHA will be taking to ensure your safety, when visiting the RHA. We look forward to welcoming you.