The Corporate Friends and Benefactors programme at the RHA Gallery was established in 1997 to support the work of the Academy and its core mission to promote contemporary art and artists in Ireland. Today our Corporate Friends and Benefactors programme is comprised of some of the most discerning and prominent businesses in Ireland, greatly enhancing the life of the Academy while providing companies with a unique addition to staff engagement, corporate events and social responsibility programmes.
Corporate Friends and Benefactors enjoy a tailored relationship with the Academy as we strive to create benefits that reflect your ambitions, interests and social endeavours. Corporate Friends and Benefactors receive exclusive access to preview events, private tours, and may avail of consultation services with the RHA’s Director and Curator. With an enviable city centre location, the RHA is a popular venue for product launches, press conferences, reception and dinners and all of our Corporate clients receive a discount and priority booking on all rentals at the RHA.
Contact us today, we would be very happy to design a programme that will best suit your organisation’s needs.
Benefits of being a Corporate Friend – €2,000
- Six individual membership cards
- Listing in all RHA exhibition publications
- Priority booking of the Academy’s prestigious galleries for promotional events
- 10% Discount on Gallery rentals
Bespoke programme for employees including private director or curator led tours of exhibitions, children’s workshops and more
- Art buying consultation services with the RHA’s Director and Curator
- Invitations to all exhibition openings
Benefits of being a Corporate Benefactor – €4,000
All the benefits of a Corporate Friends including:
- Complementary copies of all RHA catalogues
- Ten individual membership cards
- 15% Discount on Gallery rentals
- Collection management consultation services with the RHA’s Director and Curator