Join us on Tuesday 2nd of April and visit our current solo exhibition by Eamonn Doyle. This tour, for the visually impaired, will be led by Emilie Conway and RHA Learning and Public Engagement Curator, Roisin Bohan. This is a free event, booking is required.
To help us best prepare for the tour, please email Roisin at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the following:
- Is this your first visit to the gallery?
- What is your level of vision?
- Do you have a guidedog?
- Are you able to use the stairs?
- Will you be attending with anyone?
- How are you arriving?
- Any needs or requirements you may have on the day
For further information on this exhibition visit: www.rhagallery.ie/exhibitions/eamonn-doyle/
Image: Eamonn Doyle, ON-01, 2015, UltraChrome pigment photographic print, 160 x 240 cm, Image courtesy of Eamonn Doyle and Michael Hoppen Gallery.